Wednesday, December 31, 2008


This is us. The Conrad's. One big happy family.
We have much to be grateful for. This last year has been a great one. In august we had a new addition to our family. Tagart has brought so much love to our home.

4 comments:

  1. Hi AnnMaree,

    This is your cousin, Kim, in Arizona. What a beautiful family you have! I can't believe how gib your kids are. Miranda looks just like Cristina - I thought it was Cristina when I first opened the blog.

    How fun to have such a sweet, new baby and so many good helpers.

    I am glad that you are all doing well.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann Marie, You have an extraordinary family,Beautiful and so well adjusted,Great personalities...Just like you and Ron. I look forward to more posts about your life and your family and all the things they are involved in. You are in such a great time of life. Enjoy all of it.
    Love Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to have found you in the blogging world. Hope you don't mind me stopping by to visit. It's good to be able to keep up with everyone!
    If you are so inclined you are welcome to stop by our place at anytime:
    dennisandanita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete