Saturday, January 24, 2009

Miranda's Birthday

Our daughter Miranda just turned 14 on January 13. We didn't really do anything for her birthday. She went sledding with her young women's group. She had lots of fun. We had a special birthday dinner for her as well. We fixed what she wanted to have for dinner that night. Me and her also went shopping for her birthday!! We had lots of fun together and found some way cute stuff. Somethings I didn't approve of at first because I thought that they were kind of weird but she talked me into it and I was OK with it. Like the zebra print shirt that she wanted so bad that she couldn't even stand it. It looked so ugly on the hanger but she reminded me that it was her money that she was spending on it so I let her get it. We went to lunch together. Nothing too spectacular, just Subway. We were SO tired when we got home that night from all of the walking around and stuff but we had fun anyways. I hope Miranda had I good birthday!! I know I enjoyed spending time with her!! Happy 14Th birthday Miranda!!!

3 comments:

  1. Miranda is a special girl. She radiates kindness and charity. I always enjoy seeing her because she has such a beautiful smile. You have done well in raising her. She is a jewel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda is 14!!! I can not believe where the time has gone. She is so beautiful. I think we should all just stop growing up right now. I love the conversation you two must have had about the clothes...How fun , welcome to teenage daughter years. This is the time that we as parents really start learning something. I wouldn't trade that time for anything.

    ReplyDelete